The TEK MultFamily IT Project Process
1. Audit of current IT and security hardware assets, software applications, network infrastructure, firewalls, internet configuration, site access, video surveillance, WiFi platform, etc.
2. Meet with senior Facility Management personnel to review building construction, utilities infrastructure, chase runs, elevator systems, local building codes, existing facility management systems, etc.
3. Discussion of audit results: present possible IT vulnerabilities and weak links.
4. Create value-engineered IT remediation, upgrade, improvement and enhancement options — to build upon (not totally replace) your existing IT and security platforms.
5. Develop Statement of Work (budget, timelines, milestones, deliverables, etc.)
6. Once approved: SOW implementation and installation.
7. Once complete: stress testing, performance benchmarking and client acceptance
MAKE OUR TEAM YOUR TEAM